Alarm Response Service for Glasgow and Central Scotland
How do you deal with alarm activation calls at night?
- Is it a false alarm or an intruder?
- Is it safe to enter the building?
- Are you or your employees insured to do so?
- Do you really want to get up and drive to work in the middle of the night?
The Health and Safety Executive has issued guidance on the risks of employees being asked to perform tasks on their own. They say: “It is the employer’s duty to assess risks to lone workers and take steps to avoid or control risks where necessary.” However, there is no need to put yourself or a member of your staff at risk when an alarm is activated at your business premises.
With Assured 24 Key Holding and Rapid Response Service your organisation can be relieved of the above risks and inconvenience.
Assured 24 will respond to alarm activations within 20 minutes. On arrival we will examine the situation, check your property and reset the alarm if it was a false activation. If it is a break in, we will liaise with the emergency services, advise you on the situation and before we leave, ensure that your property is re-secured.
- We will take on the responsibility for your premises outside of normal working hours
- You will never be woken at night, resulting in tiredness the next day and lost work productivity.
- Fast, professional response to all alarm activations 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Customers who wish to retain keys themselves will be accompanied by our officer, guaranteeing safety and compliance with lone worker legislation.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS, GET A SECURITY QUOTE NOW: CALL 0141 563 3037